The following is a brief and Special Father’s Day message from Daniel Nalliah (a Father) to the Fathers in the Land.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Fathers a Happy Fathers Day.
I apologise for not getting this message out sooner as I have been speaking at several meetings in Perth.
There is no doubt that a Father’s love and presence is of great importance and the following points clearly demonstrate this.
7 things a Daughter needs from her Dad:
– She needs you to be involved
– She needs you to demonstrate a healthy marriage
– She needs you to support her
– She needs to trust you as a confidante
– She needs your unconditional love
– She needs a strong spiritual leader
– She needs a positive role model
7 things a Son needs from his Dad:
– He needs you to love his Mother
– He needs to see you fail, not just succeed
– He needs your servant leadership
– He needs you to be present
– He needs your love regardless of his choices
– He needs you to affirm him
– He needs you to discipline him in love
May God bless all Fathers abundantly!