Following is a media release we received from Reclaim Australia administration. The National President Daniel Nalliah of Rise Up Australia Party will be the keynote speaker in Melbourne at Federation Square at 1pm this Sat the 4th of April 2015.
It has been brought to our attention that people claiming to be representing Reclaim Australia Rallies have been making unauthorised statements on various media outlets and in some cases have made statements of which do not represent the consensus of Reclaim Australia Rallies at all.
We have an official spokesperson for the Rallies. For any future contact we ask the Media to speak first to our Media Liason Officer.
Media Liaison Officer: Catherine Brennan – email: ReclaimAustraliaRallies@gmail.com
ABOUT THE RALLIES
Reclaim Australia Rallies are the result of a “grassroots movement” that has been organised into a nationwide rally being held in 14 capital cities, major cities and townships and rural areas on April 4th.
The rallies are being independently organized by blue collar workers, white collar workers, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, grandmothers— people from all walks of life concerned with a certain issue that they want heard and addressed by government.
We are not a racist hate group affiliated with any other group, nor neo-Nazi or white supremacist. In fact it is the opposite. We are simply patriotic and love our country, our nation and the law that supports our values and our lifestyle. We just want our successful Australian way of life retained—that is not “racist”, that is just plain sensible!
For the first time in our recent history Australians have now been exposed to hostage sieges, attacks on our police and service people, foiled beheading and bombing attempts, here on our own soil. As a result Military and service uniforms may no longer be worn off duty in public because of security issues linked to only ONE group—the so called “radicals of Islam”.
The rallies are a public response to the shock of recent atrocities of “Islam’s radicals” both inside and outside of Australia, echoed by our media.
“Our values are better than those of Islam’s extremist madmen and it’s time we said so”
— Janet Albrechtsen, The Australian
– Equality and tolerance of all races and religions—which includes Aussies and Christianity, our holidays and celebrations, Christmas and Easter and ANZAC day.
– Equality at law, no more “cultural considerations”. It is one law for all.
– Food free of blessings, religious taxes or Islamic Sharia Law Certification (Halal)
– Freedom of speech—“offence” is a concept derived from Islam and as such is alien to the foundations of our legal system and our practice of democracy and needs removing.
– Equality of gender—our women are equal. There can be no diminishing of legal rights forced segregation; female genital mutilation (FGM); Sex Trafficking (child brides); Wife beating because they are the ways of Islam. They have no place here in Australia.
Australia—our Laws, our ways, our nation.
We welcome to all who call Australia home to be at the 14 official rallies across Australia.