RUAP National President Daniel Nalliah stated, “Formerly, I lived forty minutes from the main mosque in Saudi Arabia, where The key note speaker at the Australian Islamic Peace Conference, Abdul Rahman al-Sudais, is the radical Islamic cleric of this mosque in Mecca, and promotes violent jihad against the Jews and non-Muslims.
As a non-Muslim, living in Saudi Arabia, I could not even drive my car past the mosque, as there was a big sign which said, ‘MUSLIMS ONLY’. All non-Muslims had to take a detour, as we were infidels according to the teachings and practice of the Qur’an. We could not drive past the mosque, as we would desecrate their holy city. How can this man be welcomed by the current Australian government to be the key note speaker at an Islamic Peace Conference?”
According to an audio tape from a planning meeting last December, the organiser Waseem Razvim has revealed that the real intent of the Australian Islamic Peace Conference at the Melbourne Showgrounds from 15th – 17th March 2013, is to Islamise Australia, including the training of 1000 Islamic preachers to spread Islam around Australia, and not an interfaith program which ‘welcomes people of all faiths’ as promoted.
(1) The Prime Minister, Premier, Commissioner of Police, MPs, church leaders, and other community leaders are being invited with the hope of Dawah (Spreading Islam as the Only way).
(2) Many of the 20 invited international speakers (who are all Muslim men) have been banned from countries such as the UK and Canada for promoting terrorism, or called for the annihilation of the Jews, endorsed violent jihad, hostility against gay people, made misogynist statements, promoted circumcision (i.e. genital mutilation) of girls, and advocated the execution of those who leave Islam.
(3) The local Muslim speakers, listed on the IREA website, have encouraged the beating of women, spoken in support of known terrorists and called for Sharia law in Australia.
(4) The organiser Waseem Razvi endorses the amputation of hands (of thieves) and the death penalty (for adulterers). He is an Islamic supremacist, claiming that “Muslims are the best of mankind” and that “Islam will be victorious over all other religions”.
(5) The Conference will be used to launch 20 Islamic schools in Australia to fund Muslim preachers using teacher salaries. Children as young as age 5 will also be trained for Islamic outreach using curriculum from Saudi Arabia.
(6) The Conference will segregate men and women in accordance with fundamentalist Islamic law – no women speakers are listed.
Following are the links to some media articles from Andrew Bolt of The Herald Sun, Barney Zwartz of The Age and The Australian Jewish News, which give further shocking information about the Australian Islamic Peace Conference at the Melbourne Showgrounds from 15th – 17th March 2013.