Rise Up Australia Party Victorian State Campaign Kickoff for Federal Election a Great Success

Rise Up Patriotic Australians to Keep Australia AustralianThe Rise Up Australia Party Victorian State Campaign kickoff on Sat 16th February for the Federal Election was a great success with around 100 patriotic Australians attending and enthusiastically waving their RUAP Victorian Launch for Federal ElectionAustralian flags to show their support to “Keep Australia Australian”.

The guest speakers were RUAP National President Daniel Nalliah and Lord Christopher Monckton.

Mr  Nalliah called on the Carbon Tax to be abolished and for protection of the mining industry which will create more jobs for Australians.

He has been recently speaking to enthusiastic crowds at meetings in many cities in VIC, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS, ACT, including the recent very successful RUAP launch at the National Press Club in Canberra, and will be speaking in Dalby & Kingaroy, QLD from 22-24 to Keep Australia Australian.

Posted on February 22, 2013 in Carbon Tax, Climate Change, CO2, Guest Speakers, Policies, Rise Up Australia, Sharia

Share the Story

About the Author

Responses (34)

1. Congratulations Ps Daniel!

I have always believed our National Anthem should be “This is our Country , this is our Land! A land of plenty ……” but I’ll settle for it being your ‘Theme song’ for the Rise Up Australia. I will continue to sing it as a prayer for our nation.

I am a full blood (very rare) descendant of Vanuatu. It is 150 years this year 17 August when the first assignment of my people landed at Redbank (now Goodna) and walked via Jimboomba where they slept overnight, before going on to Robert Towns Cotton Plantation at Beaudesert (now Veresdale). I am third generation Christian. Florence established the Qld Kanaka Mission in Bundaberg.

Blackbirding commenced after slavery was abolished in America, between 1863 -1904. This part of Australian History is not known by Australians. God turned it around for good, those who were deported back to the islands set up their church and Florence Young attended the launching of The South Seas Evangelical Mission in Solomon Islands.
    Thank you for reading my email. The Blessing of the Lord be upon you as you lead “Rise Up Australia”.

Uncle Hughie (snr) – Aboriginal Elder and Auntie Jeanette (ASSI Elder) Citipointe (West) Brisbane.

2. D. Bailey
    February 14, 2013 at 9:36 am ·

Enoch Powell, Winston Churchill, Pauline Hanson all warned the world of what was to come, all were ignored. We have now been given another and perhaps the last hope of free speech and freedom to live the Australian way of life with Daniel Nalliah and the Australian Rise Up Party I myself came to Australia in 1968 from London because i could see what was happening to my country of birth and the English way of life, it happens that i made the correct choice, because when i now return to the U.K now for holidays with each visit i am increasingly saddened. The England i knew in my youth has greatly disappeared and i feel very sorry for the youth of England now as they will never experience what the English way of life was really like. I arrived in Sydney and lived in the Hurstville the St George area until 10 years ago when i could see that Hurstville and the Sydney suburbs were gong the same way as the U.K so i moved to the Sunshine Coast QLD where it is still very similar to the ST. George district of 1968, but very slowly i now notice changes happening here. I cannot keep moving.

YOU HAVE MY VOTE
    Kind Regards
    D. Bailey
    Nambour

3. Cheryl
    February 14, 2013 at 9:32 am ·

To whom it may concern

I am very interested in your Political Party and would really like to hear your President deliver his Policies in person, but I live in Mackay Qld and I am sure your Party would have an enormous following should you find the time to make it to the Regional areas in Queensland.

There is a lot of Aussies in Nth Qld who think exactly the same as your Party and are sick and tired of seeing Australia slowly losing it’s culture because of these Islamists who seem to want to take over our Country.

You need to get your word to the real Aussies and most of them live in the Country Towns of Australia and Farming Communities. Please come to our areas and spread your word, we need to hear there is somebody that is willing to speak up and save our Country.

Also if you are in contact with Geert Wilders, Leader of the Party for Freedom from Holland who will be in Australia next week, maybe he could be persuaded to accommpany you on this tour of the Regional Areas.

Cheryl

4. Glenys
    February 14, 2013 at 9:30 am ·

Hi,
    Can I ask how Rise Up Australia is different to The Australian Party, After reading policies on both they seem to be very similar.

At this point I like the aims and objectives of both parties and hope to join one of them but am just not sure about what the difference is.
    Hope to get this cleared up.

Glenys

• Admin
      March 1, 2013 at 11:51 am ·

Hi Glenys
      To answer your question, Katter’s Australian Party has a number of policies with which we agree.
      However, the main differences are with Multiculturalism and Judeo/Christian values. Please visit our recently posted FAQs which may be helpful in your decision making.
      Best wishes from the RUAP Team.

5. Peter
    February 13, 2013 at 3:35 pm ·

Praise God I am so excited for you guys.

So looking forward to breakthrough in this government.

Peter

6. Steve
    February 13, 2013 at 2:08 pm ·

We can only hope this party will do some good. The overpaid, underperforming pollies in Canberra at the moment can’t see any further into the future then their next election. They have stopped short of throwing out the welcome mat to Illegals and something really has to be done.. Steve

7. Lynette
    February 13, 2013 at 2:07 pm ·

Hi Danny

You are a breath of fresh air

I am joining Rise Up AUSTRALIA ASAP

It sounds like a lot of Aussies are thinking the same way

Cheers and all the best. Lynette

8. Jeanette
    February 13, 2013 at 2:06 pm ·

Well it’s about time somebody did something about multiculturalism, it does not work with fundamentalist religions/cultures, congratulations, you have my vote. Jeanette

9. Graeme
    February 13, 2013 at 2:05 pm ·

At last someone who can actually see .Most others are just plain blind. Graeme

10. Byron